• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

shop getting closed for no reason

well my shop has been "shutdown" for getting accused of scamming 1st of all there is no proof 2nd of all i didnt scam he byaccidently dropped 1rc and i took it , i dont care if i have to pay to get my shop back or anything but can an admin just come on so they can unblock the shop thank you
(01-12-2017, 06:48 PM)LeeFrog Wrote: well my shop has been "shutdown" for getting accused of scamming 1st of all there is no proof 2nd of all i didnt scam he byaccidently dropped 1rc and i took it , i dont care if i have to pay to get my shop back or anything but can an admin just come on so they can unblock the shop thank you

People have accused you of scamming them so much I wouldn't be surprised this happened.
(01-12-2017, 06:48 PM)LeeFrog Wrote: well my shop has been "shutdown" for getting accused of scamming 1st of all there is no proof 2nd of all i didnt scam he byaccidently dropped 1rc and i took it , i dont care if i have to pay to get my shop back or anything but can an admin just come on so they can unblock the shop thank you

I'm on your side. Got my shop closed as well.
We only shutdown shops if they are illegally using their shop or scamming with proof. So either the admin/Moderator blocked off ur shop cuz someone said they were scamming and he believed them or u were scamming and they had proof. All of our staff are trained so the only way they can accuse u of scamming when u weren't is if they photoshopped or made the photo/video look incriminating.