• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Application to become Staff

1) How old are you? (14+)
Answer:15 year old

2) How many hours do you have in Unturned?
Answer:820hour for now

3) Have you ever been staff on an Unturned server? If so, what server.
Answer:i have been staff for Plos Rp server but is shut down,i been staff on small server

4) What timezone do you live in?
Answer:(UTC-04:00) Santiago

5) How often can you get on the server?
Answer:Most of the time i can join,about 3 - 7 hour

6) How long have you played on RoboKast RP?
Answer:5 Month or 523 hour

7) Do you have skype?
Answer:accout name minh404vn/user name:Texas Engineer Kitty Cat

8) Post a link to your steam profile
Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiekitty/
Wait... wasn't the server first opened 4 months ago?
I believe we have some false infomation
Ok I did some math and the first episode of RK Semi-RP was at the end of July. If we take that and say it started at the beginning of August - December we get 4 months plus a few extra days. But we r talking about when the server opened, not when the first episode was released. We don't know when the server was officially opened, but we can guess it was within a week or two from RK's first episode of RP. So I can conclude that the server was most likely opened under 5 months, but perhaps around 4 and a half or so depending on when the server was first made into a RP server.

Also Engineer lives in a different time zone, meaning that the server wasn't available to him as long as people in the United States because in order to play the amount he claims to have would require him to stay up very late at around 11 PM - 12 AM which is 1 hour. If u didn't know back then the server was open for 1 or 2 hours from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM I believe. Also he would need to go back in time by like a week or 2. Unless this Enineer engineered a time machine to when the server wasn't a server, I'm feeling pretty suspicious.
he's a wizard harry
(12-16-2016, 06:40 PM)MasterYee0 Wrote: he's a wizard harry

no hes a hizard wary Exclamation
(12-16-2016, 04:55 AM)The Hoodied Thief Wrote: Wait... wasn't the server first opened 4 months ago?

You are correct ,when i right this post i though that the server was open for 5 month but im also not so sure about that so i putt how long i play on the server from the start too

(12-16-2016, 04:55 AM)The Hoodied Thief Wrote: Wait... wasn't the server first opened 4 months ago?

only one of them  Smile

(12-16-2016, 05:59 AM)MasterYee0 Wrote: I believe we have some false infomation

i stay up night just to play robokast everyday soooooooooooooo yah, i have no life
Well I can agree with that Smile
(12-22-2016, 10:59 PM)Engineer Kitty Wrote:

You are correct ,when i right this post i though that the server was open for 5 month but im also not so sure about that so i putt how long i play on the server from the start too

only one of them  Smile

(12-16-2016, 05:59 AM)MasterYee0 Wrote: I believe we have some false infomation

i stay up night just to play robokast everyday soooooooooooooo yah, i have no life
thank for understanding