• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Supra's Moderator Application.

1) How old are you? (14+)
Answer: I am 16 years and 8 months old.

2) How many hours do you have in Unturned?
Answer: On unturned i have 1000+ hours and on planning to get more.

3) Have you ever been staff on an Unturned server? If so, what server.
Answer: Yes, i have alot of admin/Mod experience, Currently am a moderator on the Pandahut Community and i play alot of the rp servers which am staff on and i really understand what to do and i was tought to not abusr by the amazing staff members on there and i can also provide screenshots if they are needed. I played most of my unturned time Rping as a moderator and i delt with alot of situations like scamming and hackers and it has help'ed me throught on others server to where i am now. I always like to support servers that have a decent amount players daily and i try to be really friendly with all the players and staff member on the server, Unless stuff that are against the rules and that makes me take the situation in a diffrence way. Smile

4) What timezone do you live in?
Answer: I live in the United Kingdom and my time zome is GMT+

5) How often can you get on the server?
Answer: I like 4-6 hours on the server daily and also more when i have time but somethimes i have diffrence situations to deal with so i am unable to play alot, but those situations do not last long.

6) How long have you played on RoboKast RP?
Answer: I have been playing on RoboKast for almost a week and i really enjoy it, I never broken any rules as of now and how much experience i have on the server and i also follow all the rules.

7) Do you have skype?
Answer: Yes i do have skype and i will only reveal it to you because i do now want anyone else knowing my skype user name.

8) Post a link to your steam profile

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Diszmz/

Thanks for reading my application!!
                          Hope you enjoyed Smile