• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staff Application for Server #1 or #3

1) How old are you? (14+)
Answer: I am currently 15.

2) How many hours do you have in Unturned?
Answer: Around 300 hours, and 100 on my old account. I have started playing this game from the very beginning.  Meaning from 1.0 to 2.0 to 3.0 and on.  I remembered when you didn't need to find a chart or GPS, or when there was no such thing as salty and dirty water, and when PEI was the only map and there weren't such things as "official" servers, and the Canada map etc...

3) Have you ever been staff on an Unturned server? If so, what server.
Answer: I have been staff on 2 servers before, one of them is called "TheOwenNetwork" which isn't running no more due to payment issues.  The other server I was staff on was called ECW, which I got banned from because the owner was drunk one night and banned 8 people including all other staff. Don't go on the server.

4) What timezone do you live in?
Answer: My timezone is East coast United States. (New York City)

5) How often can you get on the server?
Answer: I can get on anytime on the weekend, and anytime after school which is 2:30 in eastern time.

6) How long have you played on RoboKast RP?
Answer: 1 week, only on the third server because the first one is always full, and I don't favor Washington so much.

7) Do you have discord?
Answer: Yes

8) Why should we choose you as admin?
Answer: I'm very active in the game and I like to help other people.  I usually have nothing to do when I play on unturned servers except help and kill people that deserve to be killed. What I really hate seeing, is when someone is breaking the rules and being abusive and rude to other players, and then you can't do anything about it but file a report, but that takes time and by the time someone reads the report, the person is already causing chaos that is unfixible or hard to fix, or has left the server lowering everyone else's ego by raiding them with hacks or just being mean.  As you can see, if I receive staff I would have the privileges of any other staff and handle misbehaving players like any other staff.  Plus, I can get on and stay on the server(s) for a while when there is no other staff online which is very common.  Besides enforcing the rules, I can help players with buying shops.  I also know how to use unturned server plugins that would be in the server's FTP due to experience from other servers.  In conclusion, I would love to be a staff and I will be very helpful to the community and I also enjoy Robokast's videos and would like to be included in some stuff you do.  By the way, an Admin I know is 5HADOW and I know Robokast (Obviously) from [your(probably the reader's) vids, *cough*].

9) Do you have Unturned gold?
Answer: Yes

10) Post a link to your steam profile
Link: This is my steam profile Smile
Accepted.