• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Del Dukes-Mod Application

1) How old are you? (14+)
Answer:

2) How many hours do you have in Unturned?
Answer: 103

3) Have you ever been staff on an Unturned server? If so, what server.
Answer:
No, I haven't been a staff member on any other unturned server. However I do have experience in service I am extremely involved in the political scene in my city. I have been in a administration role on a arma 3 role play server, I used to be Head EMS of the Altis emergency service. My tasks would include managing the EMS and keeping the people of Altis safe.

4) What timezone do you live in?

Answer: Eastern Time 

5) How often can you get on the server?
Answer: 
On weekdays 2-3 hours a day(or less this week since my first exam starts friday)
Weekends: I play from anywhere ranging 5-7 hours.

6) How long have you played on RoboKast RP?
Answer:
 A week or so

7) Do you have discord?
Answer:
 Yes I am a member of the Robokast discord

8) Why should we choose you as moderator?
Answer: 
To be completely honest, most staff on the server seem busy most of the time and the players begin to feel depreciated. As a moderator I would understand the needs and wants of a player. My main goal would be to make each player feel as if the staff cares about their experience on the server. I understand the frustration that comes with having staff be too busy to deal with your issues. Even though RoboKast has so kindly made a video on how to get started on the server, I feel like most people that are just getting started feel a frustration as the players/staff answers their questions with "WATCH ROBOS VID". I would hope to try to give players a more in detail idea on what the difference of this server is compared to others, and the best ways to make RC other than "cutting down trees".

9) Which server do you play on the most?
Answer:
 #1 Russia

10) Post a link to your steam profile
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DelDukes/
(01-25-2017, 02:43 AM)Tachy! Wrote: 1) How old are you? (14+)
Answer:16

2) How many hours do you have in Unturned?
Answer: 652
3) Have you ever been staff on an Unturned server? If so, what server.
Answer:
No, I haven't been a staff member on any other unturned server. However, I do have experience in service as being temp admin on multiple servers and being Mod on a couple Russian servers when the Russian server came out.

4) What timezone do you live in?

Answer: Central Time(Chicago) 

5) How often can you get on the server?
Answer: Everyday 3-4 hours on RoboKasts Washington server..
Weekends: Usually 4-6 hours with breaks..

6) How long have you played on RoboKast RP?
Answer: A week and a half

7) Do you have discord?
Answer: Yes, I'm in multiple links on discord; just send me one xD

8) Why should we choose you as moderator?
Answer: In my opinion, I think I should be and Moderator because I have skills, experience and I've learned from people who've been as Mod for a long time. Every since I started to play Unturned I've always hated the fact when someone breaks the rules and acts like it's ok and thinks they can get away with it Angry . I believe that even though we have an amazing Moderator and Admin team on Unturned, the moderators seem to, lately, been unable to play Unturned for one reason or another. I hope that they all will have time to play in the future, Blush I think that with the large amount of new members we have been getting, I believe we need a moderator who is on more often and not people who are not, so people can help each other. Everyday I've been playing I hear people saying "How to do this" and "What can I do to get this/that". So, in general I think I can be a great Trial Mod and hopes for Mod, I wont abuse, I'll help and make this RP server be a great community! Big Grin

9) Which server do you play on the most?
Answer: #1 Washington
10) Post a link to your steam profile
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ronp
Did you just put your application in the comments of mine XD?

Copy and Paste Your application, and put it in the actual form. That way staff will see it.
(01-25-2017, 03:56 AM)Del Dukes Wrote: Did you just put your application in the comments of mine XD?

Copy and Paste Your application, and put it in the actual form. That way staff will see it.

Where do I go?
*atm Im Donald J. Trump on steam, if I get accepted it will be switched back to Del Dukes
+1 Morgan Freeman is needed on our staff lol
The God Will Nerver Return
-SpudTheGod
Im writing this message who ive talked to and knew Kinda. I could use VPN but I think the RKRP server should stay in peace. So thanks for the experience
PS LEE AND I ARNT HACKERS
Spud