• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Spaghettis ideas

Hey everybody, Spaghetti here. As most of you may know, i recently received moderator and im very grateful for it. I have had some ideas i have been keeping to myself, but i figured why the hell should not share them. NOTE: NONE OF THESE WOULD REQUIRE ANY EXTRA WORK FOR ANY ADMINS OR MODS ONCE THEY ARE IMPLIMENTED
Ok, so my first idea is to add a bounty plugin/mod. What this would do is that you could set bounties on players heads with a command like /bounty set (name) (ammount), and you could do like a minimum of 100 xp to prevent the spam of the feature. If the player accepts the bounty and kill the player, the they get the said ammount of xp that was put on their heads.(the problem with this is that it could be abused very easily)

Also, i think a wonderful idea would be to add some more mods, as there are 2 more months until reset, and the server is basically out of content for the expeirenced player. What i mean is dont add a mod that will add like 100 guns, but mabye tiny mods like a mod that adds another set of clothes, or one that adds another car. And mabye, release one a day until reset so players have content to look forward to every day!

My next idea would be to add npc exclusive items once a week hidden on the map, so it gets players out of the safezone and explore, like we all know most well geared players dont do. 

On the idea of players, we should add a "structure" section to the forums, where players can submit structure requests to build in a safezone. For example, hoodiewafflez has built a wonderful dock right next to shops2, but its not in safezone so players could destroy it if they really wanted to.  

I know some of these ideas are bad and farfetched, but its always worth a shot.
Bounty for xp sounds like fun. I'd like to see a higher minimum like >500xp so it only ends up on the really nasty bandits or at least gets exploited less. I don't know how well the plugin works on other servers.
(02-01-2017, 09:22 AM)niceperson99 Wrote: Bounty for xp sounds like fun. I'd like to see a higher minimum like >500xp so it only ends up on the really nasty bandits or at least gets exploited less. I don't know how well the plugin works on other servers.

I LIKE THE BOUNTY IDEAS
Bounties would be nice, but the problem about it is that if u place a bounty on someone, they can get their friend to kill them so they can claim it and he would no longer be hunted. So instead of gaining revenge, you are practically paying them.
These are all great ideas!

I actually really like the bounty plugin, and I am going to look into that.

As for the mods, I have already been working on getting some more added; I have just been suuuuuuper busy with school lately. Some of the mods that I am adding include: fruit trees, more WW1 guns, more NPC's, and a few more. If you have any suggestions of good mods that could be added, feel free to let me know!