• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unreasonable inactivity

So I went on a holiday about 2 weeks ago and when I came back I noticed that everything I owned is gone. Why? I agree I was inactive for the time being, but I didn't stop playing there. What if someone would have a more serious reason, like staying in the hospital? Would he get his stuff removed too?

Someone in the chat told me that I have to announce my planned inactivity early to prevent this. Is it true? And if yes, why is it not writen anywhere?

I makes me kinda angry, because I secured my base with turrets and metal walls to prevent raiding, only to figure out, that raiders are the last thing I should worry about.
If you are talking about your shop, all your items automatically despawn after 1 week of inactivity. Of you are talking about your base, it probably was raided.
(02-02-2017, 03:19 PM)nate.ruscitti Wrote: If you are talking about your shop, all your items automatically despawn after 1 week of inactivity. Of you are talking about your base, it probably was raided.

I seriously doubt raiding. It was a full metal base with sentries inside and it is COMPLETLY gone. Nobody would waste their explosives to destroy every little bit of a metal base.

But about the shop: So basically that means if I'm gone for a week I'm screwed? Quite a bad mechanic to be honest, but your server, your rules. However it would be nice to at least write it down somewhere. I didn't find it on the server nor the website.

Is there really no way to secure your shop from this "weekly wipe"? What about camps, holidays and so on? If someone has some sort of activity outside of virtual would he automatically loses on your server. The server itself has NO OTHER secure places for loot (/vault is buggy and small. You can't call it a storage really) other than shops. Bases are raidable and thus not so safe. Both your base and shop in safezone can be gone within a busy week at school/work, holiday, etc. 
It takes time to get the robocoins, get the merch. and start selling. Nobody would like to have it all go to waste. I spend about 2 weeks getting money for the shop for example and it was only 30rc. Imagine someone who buys a 150rc shop. He goes away for a week for whatever reason, comes back and all his stuff is gone.

Think about it, I feel like the system needs some sort of improval.
Yes well we completely understand why you don't like the system, but it is needed for primarily 2 reasons.

1) If someone decided to leave the server along with their base, as more bases popped up, more lag would be created as more abandoned bases and more active bases populated.

2) The availability of shops would go down. Owners of shops who leave will still have their property occupying shops that could belong to other people. Also if u only play once every 2 weeks then u cannot be marked as a dedicated player to our servers and will have your shop automatically removed. It's the way we run our servers and we will continue to do so.
(02-02-2017, 04:35 PM)woyta.hr Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 03:19 PM)nate.ruscitti Wrote: If you are talking about your shop, all your items automatically despawn after 1 week of inactivity. Of you are talking about your base, it probably was raided.

I seriously doubt raiding. It was a full metal base with sentries inside and it is COMPLETLY gone. Nobody would waste their explosives to destroy every little bit of a metal base.

But about the shop: So basically that means if I'm gone for a week I'm screwed? Quite a bad mechanic to be honest, but your server, your rules. However it would be nice to at least write it down somewhere. I didn't find it on the server nor the website.

Is there really no way to secure your shop from this "weekly wipe"? What about camps, holidays and so on? If someone has some sort of activity outside of virtual would he automatically loses on your server. The server itself has NO OTHER secure places for loot (/vault is buggy and small. You can't call it a storage really) other than shops. Bases are raidable and thus not so safe. Both your base and shop in safezone can be gone within a busy week at school/work, holiday, etc. 
It takes time to get the robocoins, get the merch. and start selling. Nobody would like to have it all go to waste. I spend about 2 weeks getting money for the shop for example and it was only 30rc. Imagine someone who buys a 150rc shop. He goes away for a week for whatever reason, comes back and all his stuff is gone.

Think about it, I feel like the system needs some sort of improval.
If your really complaining about this, you literally need to log on for 1 minute a week and you will be ok. I suggest getting group members that can be online while your not.