• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

The Hoodied Thief's Staff Application (Updated)

1) How old are you? (14+)
Answer: 14 / Turning 15 in a few months

2) How many hours do you have in Unturned?
Answer: Approximately 740 Hours + 150 to 200 Hours from old account when Unturned was in a very early stage, around the first year of its release. 

3) Have you ever been staff on an Unturned server? If so, what server.
Answer: 3 Servers - Apex Survival RP, Another RP Server (Now Called "i am creative"), and One of my Friends Servers. I am also planning on getting my own server over the Christmas Break. I've had to ban and kick people in the past and will not hesitate to do it again.

4) What timezone do you live in?
Answer: Central (Texas/TX)

5) How often can you get on the server?
Answer: 3-7 Hours per day on Weekdays / 48 Hours on Weekends if I wanted to Smile If I become a admin or moderator I can guarantee that I will be more active.

6) How long have you played on RoboKast RP?
Answer: 280 Hours/3-4 Months | Ever since the map was changed from Washington Large to the Current Map RK Russia

7) Do you have discord?
Answer: Yes, also Skype

8) Why should we choose you as admin?
Answer: You should select me as a admin because of the many hours and months of experience I have learned. Also I don't hold grudges, I have admin experience, every admin already knows me (not including moderators), I have never been banned or kicked before on any game, I already know how to ban and kick, I have already banned and kicked before, and I know how to spell and talk normally where others, not providing names, can't. Smile 

9) Do you have Unturned gold?
Answer: Yes, in fact I got gold when the map was Washington Large and the only reason I got gold was to play on the server. 

10) Post a link to your steam profile
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065763861/

Btw I am also a workshop map editor and if I am selected as a admin I will be willing to normally monitor other applications, suggestions, and complaints. I would also respond, deny and accept forms, and provide helpful advice and services to those who need it. I also respond to discussions in the steam group to help and inform players who need information on the server.
This is a updated version of my application. My previous one was rewritten to fit the current format provided rather than the previous.