• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My brainstorm

1: So many people noticed that safezone automatically replenishes food and water. I feel like if this feature would be removed, it would make multiple items more valuable and new shops could take place. Items       like food would be more wanted and people could technically sell them, farms would be created and canteens and purification pills would get more value.

2: How about increasing the RC amount? Like insted of 1RC being 250XP let's say it would be like 50XP. This would mean that shops and guns would be more expensive logically, but it would also make room for better prices. What if I want to sell 1 mag, but the lowest price possible is 1RC and that is too much? It would also mean that there would have to be higher value coins than just 10RC ones. Maybe 50 or even 100 RC coins.

3: EVENTS! This server needs some admin activity. How about some special shop? Or maybe a hunt for a admin? Robo does these thing fantastically, but we need other people to do them as well, to make the server fell more alive.

4: This could sound wierd, but what about a "dungeon"? Admin build, sentry turret defended, heavily reinforced base, that the players could raid. At the end (obviously) would be some good loot.

I can't wait to see some responses  Smile
1 rc for 50xp? Is this a joke? lowering price of rc to make guns more expensive would literally keep it the same price. Also, the mods do hide and seek and arena and stuff. So if you confused, since the current price of rc is 150xp for 1, and you move it to 50 xp for one thats a five times decrease, so a gun that would normally be 5 rc would be 25, so basically the price would be the same. The dungeon i dea is basically raiding a good base imo, just look for raids.
(02-11-2017, 07:43 PM)nate.ruscitti Wrote: 1 rc for 50xp? Is this a joke? lowering price of rc to make guns more expensive would literally keep it the same price. Also, the mods do hide and seek and arena and stuff. So if you confused, since the current price of rc is 150xp for 1, and you move it to 50 xp for one thats a five times decrease, so a gun that would normally be 5 rc would be 25, so basically the price would be the same. The dungeon i dea is basically raiding a good base imo, just look for raids.

Man you've made my day. Do you even read it? 50xp would allow for cheaper prices for not so rare items.

Here's an example:

Before: gun for 2rc
After: gun for 10rc

Before: mag for <1rc (some people sell it for 1)
After: mag for 2rc or 3rc

It would make placing prices much more interesting 

Mods do events? When? I've been playing for 3 week and haven't seen a single event

150 is not 5 × 50.  Big Grin

There are not many good bases. With dungeon you'd know there are great defenses for great loot.

And you didn't say anything about the safezone change.  Smile
I do events late at night. I usually give 20 to 30 RC to the first person who punches me.

The safezone needs to have the healing feature so no one can kill in it. Unfortunately the healing process in the safezone also replenishes hunger and thirst. 

I do agree about reduce RC costs and increasing the cost of shops to even it out.

For your dongeon idea, I am planning to build a deathrun so to say if allowed when I'm promoted to admin. We do have a arena however, but it can only be open when POTATO_ (A Admin) is on and willing to do a arena match. 

At the time being, treat the ST Petersburg subway as your dungeon. You can actually find decent loot including Bulldogs, handguns, Snyperskyas, Military clothes, Ranger and civilian ammo, detonators, raw explosives, and construction supplies.