• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

#RipSpud

It's yah boi Fucking,Spud. Just here to make Appeal. So I got banned for hacking and exploiting  (Cause im to gud) and I would like to say something I am not a duper or hacker.
Leefrog had a issue with he PC and made him see threw walls even tho we could'nt even access anything so we blew into the base. So we made a agreement to team with Kedo
and we didnt know it was his base so he got mad and betrayed us by by stuff we didnt do by taking what lee saw and snaping it to send to Nemesis and we got banned so
Why the fuck am I banned I was defending him what did I do?

Snitchs and sum images to to put the cherry on top Smile     From killing Nemesis 1 time getting all his loot      Still banned till this day for "hacking" Weird how Nemesis bans everyone for hacking Hmmmmm     Asking for money check logs I dont know about this one     So we said were bringing a plane in the safezone and Kedo said this and this even know it had a pass so I think he destroyed our last plane we had     So remember when u guys didnt do anything about this tank yea i know how did and not gonna be a snitch AND REMEMBER WHEN MY PLANE WENT MISSING YEA KEDO DID IT
ALSO BTW Robo I think u should get rid of all the staff and get new ones BUT NOT POTATO AND SHADOW.#RIPSpud Ps. I got more images cant be bothered it says max amount of attachments is 5 so
#RIPPOTATO

I MADE THIS SERVER GOOD Cool
Tongue 
UN BAN HIM HE DID NOTHING WRONG Angel   Angel   Angel
BOI IT AINT MATTAAAAA ITS TO LATE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US DUDE NEMESIS HATES US. THEIR IS ALSO A BETTER GAME CALLED RUST.
Spud