• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello Its Me again Geoff

Hey there admins and mods(who actually really hate me)
so im now making a ban appeal and im asking about what is the actual problem....
iknow i made my fault of "attempting" for irl trading but i didnt.(BUT YEAH i attempted)
it says You may not sell in game items for real life money. If you do this, you will be banned forever"
then i didnt do the tade but i still go t banned
im just telling that why would nobody give me warnings cuz i havent read the rules ath the site i thought all the rules aws at /rules
i just feel irritated when i just opened the site for donating then i opend rules and i just recognize that i cat do irl trading(cuzits not at /rules) to be honest theyres a guy name bgothebear who caught me doing this and nvr warned me about this shit i talked to spaggheti and im kinda rude and im sorry about that spagh if ur reading this

Then my 2n cause is:
i use to play in with my 2nd account and somebody reports again that im using my 2nd account
Well it never said that we cant use our 2nd account for a secondary account its not even at the rules(/rules or in the site rules)
and they ssaid it was not right

AND I WISH ROBOKAST READ THIS DOu reeember me when u banned me for "duplicating items" when u have no prove and u legit know im playing with my 2nd account that s why u tp me to talk again(im in my 2nd account) and u said that u will unbanned me and u let me play with my 2nd account.

btw THNK YOU
HAVE A NICE DAY keep up the good work on the server
-Geoff ur player for almost 1 year long Smile Smile

And btw can u give me another chance of getting me unbanned im really bored of unturned withot this server robokast thanks for the time have a great day(sorry man im being rude to spag)
Geoff they dont treat people equally So dont try and they will never see this cause they never check their website
Spud
(03-04-2017, 11:30 PM)NotPotato Wrote: Geoff they dont treat people equally So dont try and they will never see this cause they never check their website

but i trust 5hadow will be reading this...hes my daddy Heart