• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Shawnny Staff Application Server #2

Rainbow 
1) How old are you? (14+)
Answer: 
I am 15 years old.

2) How many hours do you have in Unturned?
Answer:
When I was younger I played lots but kept forgetting my password for steam, but on my account I have used the past three years I have +1,000 hours.

3) Have you ever been staff on an Unturned server? If so, what server.
Answer:
 -Developer of Asteria Roleplay
 -Head Admin of Neuron Pvp and Semi Rp  
 -Admin of RussianEmpire Semi Rp 
 -Moderator of ToastSquad Semi Rp
I also have been staff on many very popular Gmod servers that were 1st best flood server and then a 7th best Darkrp server.
If any information needed about the servers and why I left I am more then happy to answer any questions.

4) What timezone do you live in?
Answer: Central Pacific 

5) How often can you get on the servers?
Answer: I play around 5-6 hours on school nights and then on weekends I play around 20 hours

6) How long have you played on RoboKast RP?
Answer: I have been playing on Robokast for 6 months now.

7) Do you have discord?
Answer: I have discord and before I get on the server I am already on the Robokast discord to see the daily drama. (Active on it)

8) Why should we choose you to be part of our staff?
Answer: You should choose me to be a staff member because I am very active with the community, I will interact with the players of the server and make sure that everything is running smooth. I am a very good builder and come up with new cool ideas quick. From my activity on the server you must know by now that I am a loyal member of the community.

9) Which server do you play on the most?
Answer:  Server 2 but I also like Hawaii if server 3 ever comes back.

10) Post a link to your steam profile
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139766118/
Shawnny would make a rly good head admin +1.
I think you wold be a nice admin but I have one question for other admins what would happen to alllllllllllllllllllllllll of his cars
Shawnny is a hard working man I think he deserves a chance
I THINK HE COULD BE THE BEST ADMIN IN THE WORLD HES GOOD AT PVP AND RESPECTFULL WHAT MORE DO U WANT
(03-05-2017, 10:01 AM)Shawnny Wrote: 1) How old are you? (14+)
Answer: 
I am 15 years old.

2) How many hours do you have in Unturned?
Answer:
When I was younger I played lots but kept forgetting my password for steam, but on my account I have used the past three years I have +1,000 hours.

3) Have you ever been staff on an Unturned server? If so, what server.
Answer:
 -Developer of Asteria Roleplay
 -Head Admin of Neuron Pvp and Semi Rp  
 -Admin of RussianEmpire Semi Rp 
 -Moderator of ToastSquad Semi Rp
I also have been staff on many very popular Gmod servers that were 1st best flood server and then a 7th best Darkrp server.
If any information needed about the servers and why I left I am more then happy to answer any questions.

4) What timezone do you live in?
Answer: Central Pacific 

5) How often can you get on the servers?
Answer: I play around 5-6 hours on school nights and then on weekends I play around 20 hours

6) How long have you played on RoboKast RP?
Answer: I have been playing on Robokast for 6 months now.

7) Do you have discord?
Answer: I have discord and before I get on the server I am already on the Robokast discord to see the daily drama. (Active on it)

8) Why should we choose you to be part of our staff?
Answer: You should choose me to be a staff member because I am very active with the community, I will interact with the players of the server and make sure that everything is running smooth. I am a very good builder and come up with new cool ideas quick. From my activity on the server you must know by now that I am a loyal member of the community.

9) Which server do you play on the most?
Answer:  Server 2 but I also like Hawaii if server 3 ever comes back.

10) Post a link to your steam profile
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139766118/
When I first started this server I thought I would be the best along with my other groupies, but Shawwny was another guy who as great in PvP and in knowledge. I believe in our Robokast community we need people, admins, and mods who are willing enough to play and help this community to be a GOOD one. At Robokasts Washington server we are running out of admins and I demand an admin that is friendly and has enough time to actually help out others, whether it's items, PvP, or just in general guiding people to have fun. I think Shawwny would be an great Head-admin because of how much work he puts into this game and most of Rk's servers. Big Grin He's a great guy, you might think I don't know, but off of what I've seen in the chats and just in general he would be a great fit to be a second admin besides the previous ones and the one we have at the moment(Nemesis) which is also a great hardworking man. So, I hope staff you make Shawwny an admin because i know he won't LET you down!  Heart
Shawnny would make an amazing staff member. He is respectful to players and a all around great dude! +1
Star 
SHAWNNY would be great for admin #SHAWNNYFORADMIN!!!!! 5 STARS
Shawnny would make a great staff member. He is kind, respectful, and treats other players amazing!
Shawnny would do a great job as a staff member + he is a very nice guy 

+1 Vouch