• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staff Application

1) How old are you? (14+)
Answer: I am currently 14 

2) How many hours do you have in Unturned?
Answer: I have been playing unturned since its release back in 2014 which means I have clocked up to 1,060 Hours on Unturned.

3) Have you ever been staff on an Unturned server? If so, what server.
Answer: I have been staff on 4 creative servers. The only server that I can remember was called Wolfsden Creative and is still an active server

4) What timezone do you live in?
Answer: My time zone is West Coast (PST)

5) How often can you get on the servers?
Answer: I am able to get on the server from the time I get home which is 3:30 PM to 10:30 PM on school weeks, but on the weekends I'm able to be on all night if I really want to.

6) How long have you played on RoboKast RP?
Answer: 2 weeks

7) Do you have discord?
Answer: Yes

8) Why should we choose you to be part of our staff?
Answer: I know what it feels like to have no power and not be able to do anything because of someone hacking or cheating, and I think we can eliminate this kind of problem from the Robokast servers if it happens. Because of how active I am it will be much easier for an admin to get online and help those in need. Most of the time admins aren't online when some people are in need of help because of their time zones. If I were to become a member of the staff team I could help people with shops as well as any other problems they may have. Some people I've seen destroy peoples cars from outside the safe zones which some admins don't get to hear about, and I know how it feels for them not to get punished. Its time to put a stop to people who ruin the fun on these servers.

9) Which server do you play on the most?
Answer: Endless War

10) Post a link to your steam profile
Link: My Steam Profile