• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vookem Adminship/ Why I Left

So, Vookem is still admin, which honest to god I don't know how/why, but he is. Vookem in my opinion, along with 10+ people think he should be banned or unadmined. Vookem has called people "cunts" "niggers" "faggots" and "bitches." To the point where it is just flat out mean and unprofessional. People have tried to get Vookem banned, but in the end they got banned (Arcs and Pluto.) Just think about that, they tried to get someone banned with actual evidence, but they got banned in the end, all just because of power. Also, Vookem has teleported to people in god mode and killed them. Teleported to people in god mode, with ADMIN GUNS (Hind gun/invisible rocket launcher.) He has been caught blowing up a person's base. He has built peoples bases after getting raided. So, with all of this nearly everyone asks, "Alright, how in the hell is Vookem still admin in that case?" There is only 1 answer, and that is favoritism. Robo, if you are reading this and saying bullshit after reading that, the reason why I said it is because you banned admins for doing illegal stuff in a heartbeat (Gdog.) But won't. do it. for. Vookem! So, after all of this, I have decided to make a poll on twitter, to see what the PEOPLE want, NOT what you want robo. In the end, you aren't the only vote, you are just out of the hundreds of votes.

Link to the poll: https://twitter.com/coltinallen/status/8...9479972864
Although the majority of votes says that Vookem should be banned, only 7 people voted meaning 4 people thought he should be banned. If everyone voted I'm sure the results would have been different. And besides it's RoboKast's Server, he can choose who gets admined or not.
(01-02-2017, 07:29 PM)Killer Memestar Wrote: So, Vookem is still admin, which honest to god I don't know how/why, but he is. Vookem in my opinion, along with 10+ people think he should be banned or unadmined. Vookem has called people "cunts" "niggers" "faggots" and "bitches." To the point where it is just flat out mean and unprofessional. People have tried to get Vookem banned, but in the end they got banned (Arcs and Pluto.) Just think about that, they tried to get someone banned with actual evidence, but they got banned in the end, all just because of power. Also, Vookem has teleported to people in god mode and killed them. Teleported to people in god mode, with ADMIN GUNS (Hind gun/invisible rocket launcher.) He has been caught blowing up a person's base. He has built peoples bases after getting raided. So, with all of this nearly everyone asks, "Alright, how in the hell is Vookem still admin in that case?" There is only 1 answer, and that is favoritism. Robo, if you are reading this and saying bullshit after reading that, the reason why I said it is because you banned admins for doing illegal stuff in a heartbeat (Gdog.) But won't. do it. for. Vookem! So, after all of this, I have decided to make a poll on twitter, to see what the PEOPLE want, NOT what you want robo. In the end, you aren't the only vote, you are just out of the hundreds of votes.

Link to the poll: https://twitter.com/coltinallen/status/8...9479972864

Arcs/Pluto got so many chances in the last few months and the admins got tired of it. Also I gave you "favoritism" so many times myself. Also you called people all the names above that i "did" and you never got banned either? Just seems you are upset cause most of the people you played with got banned including bamaboys. He got caught duping ammo like crazy and its only 2 week ban. Also Gdog was trading ingame items as a mod and got mythicals for it. This is something Robo did not like and I agree with him. Robo has told me that if I do anything else I get demoted. Most of the players I "killed in godmode" I thought they were my friends and I was messing with them, but I forgot you can't be friends with people while as a admin.

But anyways if you decide to quit, good luck and have a good life.
Vookem
Yo Fuck ya all vook is the best and he osen't deserv getting banned