• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NPC's Ideas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/4/2017

I was thinking what if NPC's were made or added certain quest as we see in normal NPC's, in example the carrier where they send you to scout something, or turn on something, what if some were coded so they had quest which were to collect materials, or explore area, complete certain missions to kill certain amount, of people, or zombies.

Another idea I had is adding some type of auction house where people can bid for items for a certain amount of Robocoins, but would need a special pass to be able to access the auction house, ( of course only certain items could be traded there like guns, ammo, or things like gas mask) which would set a better economy flow in my perspective.

[Note]: I would recommend adding a tax so people are a little bit more encouraged of trading directly with people or buying it from a shop, for example selling a gun for 5 {RC} would end up being 7 {RC}, which ta would be lost to the server.

In context to NPC's quest I would encourage to change the quest rewards to {RC} directly instead of XP because of the encouragement of doing them, also would help raise the economy prices.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are some great ideas! We will be considering your suggestions throughout the week. If accepted, you're ideas will be put into action.