• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

With a new management team in place and the addition of a couple of key role players,

With a new management team in place and the addition of a couple of key role players, Raptors head coach Dwane Casey is hopeful his team can make the jump into a playoff position in 2013-14. Cameron Heyward Jersey . Speaking on TSN 1050s Macko & Cauz show on Tuesday, the third-year bench boss is excited to see how his new pieces blend with the teams young core. “We needed toughness inside to go along with Jonas Valanciunas), Amir Johnson and Aaron Gray and we brought in Tyler Hansbrough, who I think our fans will be excited about.” To go along with the former Pacers power forward, the team addressed its perimeter shooting need via the Andrea Bargnani deal and in free agency. “We needed three-point shooting and we got Steve Novak and Austin Daye, who is a young untapped talented player who has three-point shooting ability.” Following a 17-32 start, the Raptors played the rest of the season one game over .500, in part because of a renewed emphasis on the defensive end. “We will get back to defence and let the offence take care of itself,” Casey said. “I thought Masai (Ujiri), Jeff (Weltman) and our management team did an excellent job of bringing in the type of players that will fit our needs.” Still, the team finished four games out of a playoff spot and new president and CEO Tim Leiweke decided to make a change in the basketball operations department, replacing former GM Bryan Colanagelo with Ujiri. Casey said Ujiri and Leiweke operate differently than Coloangelo in that the former GM took a more hands-on approach than the current structure. “Bryans management style is more hands on. Hes there every day, hes involved…Theres nothing wrong with that, its just a different management style.” Casey is confident where the team is headed, but noted that the expectation of a playoff spot last season may have been too unrealistic. “I thought we put the cart before the horse last year in talking about the playoffs too soon, we were still building…Adding Rudy, adding some of the pieces we have now, weve accelerated that building.” Casey mentioned that while the team is positioned to make a playoff push this season, the overall focus is still on growing and developing the talented core they have in place. “We have good young talent thats getting better, but at the same time we want to win. We owe it to our fans, we owe it to our organization to put our best foot forward and go out to compete to win.” Louis Lipps Jersey . Now he has a complete game. Scherzer tossed a three-hitter in his 179th career start for his first complete game and Victor Martinez hit his 16th homer to lead the Detroit Tigers a 4-0 win over the Chicago White Sox. Carnell Lake Jersey . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances. http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/Black...rt-Jersey/ . First reported by FOX Sports Ken Rosenthal, its unknown if the impetus for the deferral proposal came from players or management, but it never left the preliminary stages.Former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner tweeted Tuesday that he was reinstated by the NFL following his suspension in December for violating the leagues policy on substance abuse. Browner announced the news via a lengthy statement on his Twitter page. Browner was suspended indefinitely without pay by the league on Dec. 18. The reinstatement will make Browner a free agent as his contract with the Seahawks ended after this season. Browners agent, Peter Schaffer, also confirmed the reinstatement to The Associated Press. "I now have the opportunity to prove to the fans and my teammates how important this sport is to me," Browner wrote. "I realize now more than ever that being part of the NFL is not a right, but a privilege." The suspension was the second in two seasons for Browner. He was suspended four games last season for violating the leagues policy on performance-enhancing substances. He was the second Seahawks playyer to be suspended for violating the substance abuse policy during the 2013 season, along with fellow cornerback Walter Thurmond. Mel Blount Jersey. . From the start, Browner did not agree with the length of the suspension. "I am grateful that Commissioner Goodell and my agent were able to resolve this issue in a positive, productive manner so I can continue my career, provide for my family, and help my team win a Super Bowl," Browner wrote. "Thank you to all who have gone out of their way to show their support. I will live up to your expectations of me." Browner was in his third season with the Seahawks when the suspension came down. He started all 26 games he played for the Seahawks and had 19 tackles, one interception and 10 passes defenced this season. He was a Pro Bowl selection in 2011 when he had 23 passes defenced and six interceptions, but had not been able to match those numbers in the subsequent two seasons. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '