• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cooperation Kenneth Vermeer Netherland Jersey

SOCHI Luciano Narsingh Netherland Jersey , Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- Following is the Feb. 9 medal competition schedule for the Sochi Olympic Games (8 gold medals, local time):

11:00-13:10 - Alpine skiing: men's downhill (Ski site, Rosa Kutor)

13:15-14:25 - Snowboard: women's slopestyle (Extreme Park, Rosa Kutor)

14:00-14:05 - Cross-country: men's skiathlon (Laura)

15:30-17:35 - Speed skating: women's 3,000 (Adler Arena)

18:30-20:20 - Biathlon: women's 7.5km sprint (Laura)

18:30-22:25 - Luge: men's singles rounds 3 and 4 (Sanki sliding center)

19:00-22:10 - Figure skating: team - men's free program, women's free program, ice dance (Iceberg)

22:45-23:15 - Ski jumping: men's normal hill final round (RusSki Gorki ski jump park)
"
PHNOM PENH Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Netherland Jersey , Jan. 10 (Xinhua) -- The second Lancang-Mekong Cooperation (LMC) leaders' meeting kicked off in the Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh on Wednesday, with a theme of ""Our River of Peace and Sustainable Development.""

Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Techo Hun Sen and Chinese Premier Li Keqiang co-chaired the meeting, which also brought together Lao Prime Minister Thongloun Sisoulith, Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Myanmar Vice President U Myint Swe.

In his opening remarks, Hun Sen said the Sanya Declaration of the first LMC leaders' meeting was a promise by the six Lancang-Mekong countries to develop the newly-established LMC into a full cooperation mechanism that would bring peace, security Kevin Strootman Netherland Jersey , economic growth and prosperity for the region.

""Our regional experience has reaffirmed that we can achieve peaceful co-existence through mutual respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty, and non-interference in each other's internal affairs,"" he said.

""This is consistent with the values of the Lancang-Mekong Cooperation which adhere to the principles of consensus, equality, mutual consultation and coordinated voluntarism, common contribution and shared benefits, and respect for the United Nation Charter and international law.""

Initiated by China in 2014 Kenny Tete Netherland Jersey , the LMC consists of six countries - China, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam. It focuses on five priority areas of cooperation: connectivity, production capacity, cross-border economic cooperation Kenneth Vermeer Netherland Jersey , water resources management, as well as agriculture and poverty reduction.

"

TAIPEI, Feb. 12 (Xinhua) -- Taiwan has reported three H5N6 bird flu cases this week, and authorities are reinforcing measures to prevent further infections.

The latest case was reported Sunday when turkeys from a farm in Tainan city were confirmed as infected with the virus, according to Taiwan's animal and plant inspection authority.

More than 3,000 turkeys on the farm died in an unusually short space of time before the authority conducted tests to confirm the virus.

The first H5N6 case was confirmed Feb. 5 in a dead goose found on a farm road in eastern Hualien county. On Feb. 11, samples from 3 Karim Rekik Netherland Jersey ,789 slaughtered ducks, from a farm near where the gosling was found, also tested positive for the virus.

The authority said that the virus' DNA sequence was 99 percent the same as a similar virus found in the Republic of Korea and Japan, where more than 35 million fowl have been culled in three months.

Taiwan is a common destination for migrating birds to spend the winter. Its farms have reported 13 avian flu cases this year, though mainly caused by the H5N2 or H5N8 virus.

The island has urged farms to reinforce safety checks and speedily report the unusual death of animals, threatening heavy fines for farms that attempt to cover-up any outbreaks.
"
Sina Sports reinforces position as China’s authority for the world’s best golf

[i]April 7, 2017 – BEIJING Joel Veltman Netherland Jersey , CHINA – Sina Sports announced today that it has reached long-term strategic relationships with the PGA TOUR and the LPGA, securing full highlights and special video content including player interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, tournament recaps, and more throughout the tour calendar. Video content from the ongoing 2017 PGA TOUR and LPGA seasons is already available on Sina Sports. As part of the relationships, the LPGA, PGA TOUR and Sina Sports will work together to further promote the content and the game of golf through special interaction on Sina Weibo between each party’s respective official Sina Weibo accounts. Furthermore Jetro Willems Netherland Jersey , Sina Golf will continue to serve as the official Chinese website of the LPGA.[/i]

[i]These new relationships reinforce Sina Golf’s position as the authoritative source for golf news, information, and content in China. Over the years, Sina Golf has established a reputation for providing the most professional and comprehensive Chinese golf coverage available, created and managed by the most experienced team of golf reporters and editors in China. With superior experience and expertise, Sina Golf is second to none when it comes to reaching China’s golf community.[/i]

[i]About Sina Golf[/i]

[i]Launched in 2003, Sina Golf is the most established and authoritative golf news source in China. Sina Golf provides comprehensive coverage and analysis for the important events and moments throughout the golfing year. It is also the home for the official Chinese websites of the Masters Jeroen Zoet Netherland Jersey , the LPGA, and the Asian Tour.[/i]

[i]About Sina Sports[/i]

[i]Sina Sports is the #1 destination for sports fans in China. Established in 1998, Sina Sports was the first ever online sports platform in China, offering fans a diversified platform to access the sports news and games they care about, including on the web (sports.sina), via mobile, and on . Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Sports Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China   Wholesale College Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Online   Cheap College Basketball Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys  [/i]